Like any product or service on the market, our holiday promotion also has a few terms and conditions that you should be aware of, such as:
1. There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation incentive or any other hoops you’ll need to jump through to redeem.
2. Travel can be completed within 24 months after activation. This incentive cannot be combined with any other hotel stay or promotional vacation offer. This incentive cannot be used in conjunction with another similar or same promotional offer.
3. If you have more than one vacation incentive, they cannot be used back to back in the same or different destinations. There must be at least 1 year gap between each vacation booked.
4. Group travel is NOT allowed, only one incentive per household and resort/hotel is allowed.
5. These rooms are for 2 to 4 occupants based on room type and availability and at least one occupant must be at least 21 years of age. The main reservation holder must also have a Major Credit or a Bank Debit Card, plus a valid government-issued ID to check-in.
6. All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book. Reservations are based on availability and understandably rooms are less likely to be available at peak vacation periods like Christmas & School Holidays. Check-in is available 7 days a week.
7. The user must reside at least 160 kilometres away from the destination resort of choice. For example, if you live in within 160km of Sydney, you can’t book a Sydney hotel.
8. The incentive activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE.
The end user will have 24 months to travel and can choose from all available destinations to find travel dates and participating resort/hotel options. Once travel dates are confirmed, no changes will be allowed.
9. A booking fee of $29.95 AUD per night is applicable to all hotel stays. This is an industry-standard and covers booking fees, local taxes, etc.